US-based, management consulting firm
cPrime, an ALTEN Group Company, is a US-based, management consulting firm that helps companies deliver the extraordinary through consulting, managed services and custom solutions for thousands of software teams, including more than half of the Fortune 100. We help companies across the nation to plan, manage, and deliver products and solutions to their customers in today’s fast-paced, demanding economy.
Founded in 2003, cPrime has ranked on the Inc. 500|5000 seven years in a row and we’ve been listed multiple times as one of the Best Companies to Work for by employees. We are a proud, upbeat, creative, and diverse group of great people that focus on exemplifying the cPrime core values to help clients and customers succeed. We operate in a collaborative team space in the heart of Silicon Valley in the San Francisco Bay Area. We’re a humble bunch but we have to say our team rocks!
You are a Recruiter looking for an opportunity to talk with people about how they can grow their skills and make positive changes in their lives. Ideally, you are a highly motivated individual who excels at time management, prioritization and works well with little managerial guidance. While this role is ideal for someone 1-2 years into their career as a recruiter, the level of independence requires the attitude and drive of a seasoned professional with a strong dose of emotional maturity. If you’re interested in growing your career and skills with a growth accelerated company while nurturing a reliable and consistent pipeline of candidates, you will excel as a cPrime Talent Acquisition Analyst. As an ambassador for cPrime’s culture, you will help develop our culture and build our entrepreneurial spirit by finding candidates who match and identify with our core values. You will have the chance to mold your own career and contribute creative ideas. You will get to learn and grow as part of a small and growing dedicated team of talent acquisition professionals working to find the best talent on the market and connect them with some of the most exciting opportunities within our company. We’re scrappy, fast moving, collaborative, and communicative.
If you think you’ll be a fit for this role and are a humble hard-worker with a “if I don’t know it, I’ll figure it out attitude”, please apply!
Salary Range: 60k-80k
Role and Responsibilities:
• Learn the cPrime approach for identifying and hiring top performers
• Partner with Practice leaders, Department leaders and recruiting teams identify effective sourcing strategies and recruit experienced technical and G&A candidates
• Actively target, pursue and screen candidates for technical and G&A roles
• Conduct in-depth interviews with potential candidates
• Network, build relationships, and sell the cPrime story and brand
• Recommend ideas and strategies that will contribute to cPrime’s growth
• Participate in special projects and recruiting initiatives
• Recruit to pipeline and manage full recruiting cycle for internal hires (Source, recruit, screen/interview, evaluate, references, negotiate offers)
• Evaluate, select and prepare qualified candidates that match internal stakeholder demands
• Create a positive candidate interview experience by providing them clear understanding of our interview process and managing expectations throughout the process and after
• Proactively develop candidate pipeline via active sourcing, recruiting, obtaining referrals and building long term relationships
• Attend industry networking events, MeetUps, conferences, and tradeshows to increase our presence in the local community
• Continue to build a database of candidates
• At least 1-4 years of professional recruiting experience
• Experience sourcing and communicating with high level consulting professionals or technical talent
• Excellent presentation and networking skills
• Ability to creatively attract top performers in the industry
• High energy, positive attitude, and drive to get things done – team player personality
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills along with good negotiation and decision-making skills
• Ability to handle ambiguity and problem-solve through it with a “can-do” attitude
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and quickly changing environment
You’ll gain an edge if you:
• Have agency recruiting or sourcing experience, technical recruiting a plus
• Can pick up things quickly and can easily adapt
• Have a Hunter and Farmer mentality and knowing when to switch
• Have a sense of humor
• Sold lemonade, gift wrap, or had some kind of hustle when you were little
More than just great recruiters, we want to hire great people. We move fast, work hard, and play hard too so we want you to know our expectations up front:
• Smart, quick learner – we lead our industry and want to keep pushing
• Gets things done – efficient and organized
• We’re a team – so everybody does the dishes, no lone rangers here
• Excited to work on projects with lots of unknowns and devise elegant and maintainable solutions
What do you get out of this:
• A great deal of insight into all aspects of the business
• A fun, open, family environment
• You will never be bored
• Opportunity to craft and grow your career with a dynamic company
cPrime is a leader in Agile / Scrum transformation services, a large Agile training company in the United States, an Atlassian Platinum Solution/Enterprise Partner + Atlassian Verified Vendor, a Gold SAFe Partner and a well established DevOps solution provider. cPrime is a part of the ALTEN Group, the €1.2 Billion European leader in Technology Consulting and Engineering. According to Inc 500, cPrime is ranked as one of the top 500 fastest growing companies in America, ranking 4th for fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley and 6th for the S.F. Bay Area.
We operate in multiple locations across the US including the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, St. Louis, Philadelphia, and Boston.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com